DANCE TUITION & PAYMENT POLICY
1. ALL REGISTRATION, TUITION, RECITAL & COSTUME FEES ARE
2. Class tuition is due the FIRST OR TENTH day of the month by EFT (electronic fund transfer) from a checking account or credit card. Class fees are based per year (Sept. through May) & divided into nine equal installments. The first payment will be processed in October and the final in June.
3. If a payment is declined there will be a $5 fee assessed to the account.
The account will be put on hold until payment information is updated.
4. COSTUME FEE:There is a $125 fee per dancer. Costume fee applies to all dancers participating in the Spring Dance Recital. (This fee is for 2-3 costumes, depending on your class. Solo costumes are additional.) Costume fees will be charged to the account on file in one installment on October 15th.
5. Attendance is very important to your child’s dance education. Absences are non-refundable. Please notify the studio of any absences.
6. Students should arrive 5 minutes prior to class and picked up after class. Studio North is not responsible once class is dismissed.
7. Newsletters, schedules and other dance information will be emailed. Be sure to include your email address.
8. Proper written notification is required for withdrawal of a student at any time. You are obligated for payment until the date of notification.
** All monthly tuition and costume payments must be processed with EFT
(electronic fund transfer) from checking account or credit card.**
Registration Fee For All Dancers: $10 per dancer
45 Minutes Per Week: $37 per month
60 Minute Per Week: $39 per month
Mini’s - 3rd to 5th - 3 hours per week: $64 per month
Junior - 6th to 8th - 4 hours per week: $78 per month
Senior - 9th & older - 4 hours per week: $78 per month
(2nd recreational classes are 50% off for individual dancer's taking more than one class. This discount does not apply towards siblings. Competition Teams are always listed as the 1st class. 2nd Competition Teams are 25% off.)
Private lessons are available at $35 per hour. Please see Nichole to schedule privates. Solos need to be choreographed and taught by Nichole or a teacher’s assistant. Please let Nichole if you are interested.
The studio is free to dancers for extra practice when available. You will need to schedule your time. The schedule will be at the front desk.Written notification is required for withdrawal of a student at any time. You are obligated for payment until the date of notification.